you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
He rocks into her dramatically, slumping as if to force her to bear his weight, and moans dramatically. "You've wounded me! I trusted you with my secret, and you've used it to slay me!" Realistically Harper is using the motion as an excuse to nuzzle into her hair, basking in the easy physical contact like a touch-starved cat.

Not that he loses the opportunity by much - scant degrees really - as she leads him to sit on the bed. It's an intimidating start to the conversation, but luckily this doesn't seem like a 'serious talk' moment. Harper tunes into her quickly and easily, hanging on her every word and the plans that unfurl behind her warm brown eyes. It's a terrible fate that her world had suffered, and gives new light to her own desperation for children despite her relative youth, but that's a consideration for later.

He is just moving to praise her for her foresight when her sheepish smile makes him pause, and then the bluntness of her request has color rushing into his cheeks so quickly he nearly goes lightheaded. "O-Oh," he mutters, and clears his throat at the dryness he feels there. "Not that I'm opposed to it!" There's a slight squeak to his tone as he rushes to allay any concerns there. One hand rises to grip the nape of his neck, which burns beneath his palm. "I've just never had to get a uh...mood going on command." Laughing helplessly, Harper drags the hand from his nape to smear down over his face, trying to force some sort of composure after being knocked off-kilter.

"It's a wonderful plan, and I'm happy to help. Just, uh, bear with me?" Smiling sheepishly, Harper turns and lifts one knee higher on the edge of the bed to have better access to Phoebe, and he starts as he would any other time - by leaning in and kissing her slowly, fingers sliding into her hair to cradle the back of her head, slowly tightening his grip there on the roots of her hair to steer her closer into his body.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 07-28-2021, 02:28 AM