you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

Despite how comfortable she had grown with intimacy after all the time spent with Frey, the flush of his cheeks spread to her own. It was a very boldly direct ask, one she thought Frey would be proud of her for, given the meekly mannered girl they had found her as. Thankfully he didn't seem discouraged as much as he was surprised, the crack in his voice causing her to giggle. "Sorry, it was that or tell you afterwards why I was stealing the inn's sheets." she smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Despite the rather awkwardly bumpy start, he didn't seem to hesitate to get in a mood as he pulled her close. Phoebe leaned into him comfortably, eyes fluttering shut as their lips met. Her own fingers gently tugged at the hem of his shirt, reaching under to run her nails lightly over his skin...before pressing her palm flat to send a small wave of healing energy through him, and with it a jolt of intense pleasure.

She turned her head, lips pulled in a smirk to whisper in his ear. "Did that help?"
she sprouted love like flowers
grew a garden in her mind

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Phoebe - 07-28-2021, 02:43 AM