you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
Admittedly he likely wouldn't have questioned the oddity of her stealing the sheets at all, but Harper is a strange enough man himself. Still, knowing ahead of time that their sex-sheets would be used for a quest to make cabbage patch kids a real thing was a good heads up. The details could stay between him, Phoebe, and Frey. Which was still weird.

Not weird enough to make him linger on it though, focusing instead on the softness of Phoebe's lips against his own, the warmth of her body and the familiar softness of skin. He thinks nothing of the way her fingers edge under his shirt, until suddenly like lightning he's hit with an intense, uncontrollable surge of pleasure that has him nearly toppling Phoebe as he leans into her. Pulling away with a heaving gasp, pupils blown and hand falling from her hair to grip tight at her waist, it takes a moment to even register that she's speaking at all.

"Whatever that was, it's dangerous," he groans, voice dangerously close to a growl as he grips Phoebe by her middle and throws her into the center of the bed to climb over her. From this new angle it's easier to shove her shirt up, and he leans down to kiss at her navel - a jolt of sense-memory from Maeve's belly making his chest tighten - as his hands pull impatiently at her bottoms. More than rearing to go now after her little magic trick.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 07-28-2021, 03:00 AM