you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
The impish curl of her lips promises this will be something to contend with in the future, but Harper can't say he really minds that. Startling, out-of-hands quickness aside, it does feel rather amazing. "As if you weren't enough of a gift," he pants a little breathlessly, but even the cloud of arousal can't stop Harper's adoring tongue. Not that it changes the swiftness with which he tosses her, nor the prowling way he follows after her.

Hiking her dress up and only taking a moment to duck his head and help rip his shirt off in a physical display of mounting tension, Harper lays himself overtop the midwife, forcing her legs to spread to accommodate his body. Scarred and calloused hands greedily trace the curves of her sides until one hand abandons her soft skin to pull on her hair firmly, exposing the curve of her throat so that he can bite and suck lurid colors into the canvas of pale skin there.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 09-05-2021, 05:45 AM