you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
He is easily led into the trap she lays, spine bending like willow branches to her touch, expecting the pressure of thumbs and fingers against his shoulders. He’ll likely never stop reacting that way with how entrenched it is from years spent with her already, but Harper will certainly do so with more eager trepidation from now on, as her magic sinks in and hooks beneath his navel with a ferocity that buckles his elbow.

Pressed firmly to her because of it, scarcely sparing her from his full, not-inconsiderable weight, Harper grits his teeth and grinds against the back of his own hand to press the heel of it into her clit in imitation of a grinding thrust. Harper drops his head into the crook of her neck at the same time, snarling, “Phoebe.” Followed up by a sharp bite sure to color beautifully on her pale skin. All notion of slowness evaporated, Harper yanks her panties to the side, unwilling to even take the time to remove them - sinking two fingers into her cunt immediately, crooking and rubbing in firm motions. Just enough to get her stretched and prepared, and then he is removing his hand and running the head of his cock through her folds, sinking in to the base immediately. “Couldn’t be a good girl and wait could you?” His voice is uncharacteristically hoarse and dark as he grinds into her tight wet heat.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 09-27-2021, 07:48 PM