you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

For a moment Phoebe cackled, even as she ground her hips back against his hand. With but a touch he had collapsed, weight pressed against her - though thankfully the softness of the bed made up for the extra pressure. But as he came down from the sudden high he seemed to have cracked, voice husky and low, wasting no further time with foreplay.

One point for her.

A sound caught somewhere between a gasp and a soft shout broke through her lips at the sudden onslaught of his fingers curling inside her. She was barely ready for the sudden thrust of his hips as fingers were replaced with manhood, squirming and whimpering beneath him from the whiplash. Still she managed a small smirk at his grumbled words, a breathy laugh peppering his shoulder. "You think Frey spent all this time on me for me to be a *good girl*?" she said, hips bucking to meet his and clicking her tongue.
she sprouted love like flowers
grew a garden in her mind

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Phoebe - 09-27-2021, 10:00 PM