you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
The shock of noise from her lips is only encouragement, fueling the fire that burns hot and out of control beneath his skin. It feels too good to scare him, though surely that will come later. Right now there is only the desire to be closer, to fuck, to please and be pleased. Base instinct and little else.

Clearly if she’s still capable of talking and sassing he isn’t doing enough. Blue eyes dark and swallowed by black pupils, Harper smiles down at her, edges sharp and promising. Grabbing her around the waist he pulls her up, biceps flexing as he falls backwards onto his back, hoisting her up to straddle him and spear her all the more fully on his cock. Scarred hands wrapping around her waist as he plants his feet into the bed and thrusts, watching her breasts bounce with the motion. “Bad girls have to do the work if they want to cum,” he purrs, squeezing her hips briefly before letting wandering hands slide further back to grip the pert swell of her ass.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 09-30-2021, 06:58 AM