you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
Every sound, from startled to seductive, plays on his skin like a tangible thing. They've never tried this position before, and Harper laments not doing it sooner. She is a vision above him, and splendidly tight around him as well. Though some gentlemanly part of his brain feels wrong at not doing the work for them, it's swept away beneath something darker, something that growls with delight to see her stretched out above him, strong thighs bunching as she begins to rock forward and back.

Greedy hands take advantage of the freedom this position allows. Stroking up her thighs, squeezing at her hips to leave faint red imprints of his hands, tweaking at her nipples. One hand stays there to cup and squeeze just on the edge of too hard, while the other trails intently down her navel to press his thumb into her clit. Heavy exhales whistling through his nose, curly hair spread across the sheets as blue eyes stare up at her, slitted and appraising.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 10-02-2021, 11:00 PM