you and me and the god's will makes it complicated
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I see you when you chase
all the dreams inside your head
Neither of them would last long tonight. Her magic was incentive and conclusion in one, lingering in his bloodstream and burning the fuse shorter by the moment. Watching his marks appear on her skin in real time is a kick of possessive lust in his navel. She will wear the reminders of his touch even when he returns to Torchline and their beds must remain cold without the other to warm it.

Feet planted into the bed he helps them both along, timing with the way she rocks to thrust deeper into her, and when she tightens up in contractions around him he knows she’s close. He is moments behind her, holding her tight as she collapses down onto him and bucking his hips into her sensitive body to chase his own end. Broad chest swelling and lifting her with each haggard breath as he wraps her in his arms, Harper stares up at the ceiling in a daze even as he instinctively tilts to kiss her golden crown. “Love you Princess,” he murmurs, delayed sweetness to make up for the intensity of the start.
i see you when you laugh
And when you love until the bitter end
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me and the god's will makes it complicated - by Harper - 10-02-2021, 11:34 PM