If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now
Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
As her hands loosen, Phoebe's tighten. She did not know how severe this case was, but she would rather not risk the woman striking herself or her. The midwife watched as the Valkyrie crumbled and cried out, remaining calm despite the distressing circumstances. The revelation that she had wanted to hurt her children, not just vague ruminations of generalized death did catch her off guard. Remi's curt note back suddenly made more sense. Apparently she owed him an apology.

"I said common, not normal." she said gently. "And their might be other names for it, but I have always used this term." Medical terminology was not standardized in her world, often made up on the fly. But it did not change the Midwife's understanding of the woman's suffering.

"Mastered healing magic can cure sicknesses of the mind like this." she said nodding. Only problem was, she didn't have that. She just had a basic healing magic and an unknown shift. Though...perhaps the shift Frey had given her had more capabilities. "This is an odd question but...do you know anything about shifting? How to do it I mean?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now - by Phoebe - 07-29-2021, 02:36 AM