If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now
Phoebe
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Phoebe’s gentle words are at odds with her grip, but the combination is somehow grounding. It helps pull her from her tight ball, and steadies the breathing that had begun to quicken. She’d never acted on her desires to harm her twins, and hadn’t told Remi of that, but by bringing them along she’d endangered all of them. Whether it was intentional…even Hotaru doesn’t know.

But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. A cure to focus on. But she isn’t sure she knows anyone with healing magic. The woman from the tunnels in Halo, Evie, but the magic of others was still relatively secret to her. Hotaru had met few other Abandoned individuals. Broken from her pondering by the odd question, Hotaru seems to settle more with a problem to focus on, and she turns slightly towards Phoebe. “Frey Attuned me recently, yes. Shifting is easy enough for me now. Do you need to be walked through it?” Hotaru isn’t sure what to even offer with how unexpected the query had been.
I'm ready to hope, swing me out of the low
Wide awake in the glow, I can't do it alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now - by Hotaru - 07-29-2021, 02:44 AM