If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now
Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
Phoebe laughed lightly, nodding her head. "That much I had been told. Remi needed to explain that much." she said. To each their own, but Remi seemed very content with his desire for men and Hotaru was anything but!

Thankfully Hotaru is willing to try this far fetched plan. "And if we fail, I will help find you a healer." she said. Perhaps even Frey themselves would aid the cause. If Hotaru was favored by them, they might be so inclined as to intervene.

Phoebe closed her eyes, listening closely to the other woman's words. It was amazing really how so suddenly pulled together she was. Quite the actress! But...well she wasn't putting on a show with her sickness now, was she? What if she really did want to hurt the children, and getting her approval was her way to get Remi's permission to see them again! Bubbles and knots of worry wound up in her core. She would never be able to forgive herself if -

Her mental deluge of anxiety was stopped short by a noise. A small one, just a twig snap. But suddenly she felt alert and focused. What was it? Who was there? She was in a new and strange place - really there could be anything! Not realizing it, the Nightingale began to settle on instincts, pulling at that unfamiliar thread of focused startled energy. Just as she began to relax, a leaf of all things fell and she jumped.

But she did not shriek. Oh no, she whinnied.

Phoebe was disoriented as she scrambled up - or tried as she found herself suddenly struggling to lift her torso up. What on earth had happened...and why was her head suddenly so far off the ground? She tried to speak in alarm but instead of words a very loud neigh came from her lips...which felt oddly flappy and large.

Hotaru on the other hand would behold a young, pure white unicorn with an iridescent horn, prancing nervously in place, tail swishing in alarm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now - by Phoebe - 07-29-2021, 04:00 AM