If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now
Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
A...a unicorn?!

Slowly Phoebe tilted her head forward, heart still racing from the sudden...well...everything really. But...apparently she couldn't actually see what was directly in front of her. Which...made sense. Horses had more side-set eyes didn't they? And so she tilted her heads slightly, and low and behold a silvery hoof with white feathering where her wrists and hands ought to be. A shiver ran down her spine and she shook, feeling the hair of her mane and tail whip back and forth. It was strange but not at the same time? She wasn't sure she had the words to describe it...

And then Hotaru's emotional state swept over her like floodwaters.

Her heart ached, a soft whinny forced through heavy lip. It was a punch in the gut, a swirling darkness that consumed all it touched. It was a feeling she knew all to well, but she had escaped, while Ru still wallowed. In spite of the weight of the depression she now felt in equal measure, the Nightingale did her best to project back...well...anything but! Warmth, compassion, empathy - she reached towards the hawk-formed woman in an invisible embrace. "Oh, Hotaru..." she said softly. What else was there to say? Apologies wouldn't help, that she knew all too well.

Instead she approached with great care, reaching to touch her with either her snout or horn - whichever made most sense based on her position. Unicorns had healing powers, or so she had heard. Large, round eyes closed as she focused, hoping to find such a power within her own shift so that she might heal the hurts Hotaru felt from the inside out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now - by Phoebe - 09-05-2021, 11:29 PM