If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now
Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
As Hotaru shifted back, so did Phoebe, though mostly from the surprise of the sudden shift in her emotions. The Nightingale fell to her knees, but after a moment to gather her surroundings, she scooted closer to Hotaru. "It's okay, everything is okay, just breathe..." she coached gently, supporting the older woman by her shoulders and tucking her hair back.

"I know. I know." She assured softly, a small smile on her lips. It...it work! It seemed it had worked! In an instant the reality of her baby blues had come to a halt and her true feelings showed themselves. Hotaru was a mother. To wish her own child dead had been the last thing she should have expected of herself. It was amazing really, and though she was tempted to sit and think about the medical implications of it, she had a patient sitting in front of her.

"I've never healed something like this before, so I want you to wait a few days so I can observe how you recover before you go find Remi." she said, careful to put the onus on herself. She wasn't sure Hotaru's psyche could handle any more blame at the moment. "But right now, just try and calm down, okay? If you keep vomiting you'll be dehydrated and emotional!" she said with a light laugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn’t love you, I’d be dead by now - by Phoebe - 09-20-2021, 11:40 PM