Training [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and all their words for glory, well they always sounded empty
“{sa}yHm?” He asks as he shakes out the rest of the water from the hinges in his arm. His gaze lifts to her and he shrugs lightly. “Haven’t so far. I try to make sure just in case, though. I imagine if it does rust, the Voice can fix it up pretty quick.” Here, his grin shifts a bit crookedly. “That or give Isla some sorta anti-rust thing to stick on it.” He snorts, rising from the water and coming closer just as Wessex has asked, wringing his shirt out beside them as she makes her sketch.

His eyes follow it, then up to Wessex’s with a bright grin. “Sounds like it’s somethin’ fearsome.” He admits, his grin growing a bit more crooked as Varus squints at Wessex. “I’d be honored to be your second in command, Wes.” He offers with a soft laugh, a shake of his wet hair. “Do I get a fancy title or something?” Here he nudges Wessex with his metal elbow, his grin turning a bit more childish before he draws back and promptly sits on his ass in the grassy and dirt coated riverbank.

I guess if you’re gonna promote me or something, might be a good time to tell you my own little secret, huh?” He wonders if she remembers how he’d kept his true first name from her, how it had been a secret held close to his chest where the total of three (possibly four, given Nikolai’s quick attention to what the Voice had called him when he’d taken the young man to Ascend) people knew of.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond - by Varus - 08-23-2021, 05:41 AM