Training [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and all their words for glory, well they always sounded empty
Another soft chuckle leaves Varus as he nods, finishing the shake out of the water from his metal arm, flashing an amused look toward Wessex. “She is, isn’t she?” He was quite proud of her, despite having no real right to being proud of her. He just is. She’s done a lot for an Outlander, let alone the whole death, rebirth, death again, and rebirth again. The fact her mind is still relatively sound is incredible.

He squints at Wessex with the laid out names, a low whistle leaving him as he breaks into a grin. “Oh, Old Iron Fist has a nice ring to it, but I think Captain’s probably better, huh?” And so Captain it is, and he straightens up to approach Wessex a bit closer as the mention of his secret is in the air.

And perhaps it’s just a bit dramatic and his quiet want to be a bit of a dork, but he flashes her his best (and oldest bow), before drawing up. “My first name’s Varus.” He offers her, straightening up fully. “Varus Callahan. But you see, it’s a bit of a secret because when we’re out on that field and you call me Varus it will absolutely short circuit me. So use it wisely.” He winks to her, before huffing a laugh. “Isla knows. She’s seen it happen once by accident.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] crowned by an overture bold and beyond - by Varus - 08-31-2021, 05:45 AM