[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Online
Change author:
MP: 1450
Lightning makes no sound until is strikes
Wessex's tone shook Sah out of stupor and he found himself grimacing. "Fuck.. I didn't mean it like that. Sorry." He had his suspicions but he hadn't meant to come across as accusing. Shaking his head, the Abandoned let out a small chuckle, a cynical grin on his face. "I don't know how, but you have this horrible habit of running into me when I'm in a terrible mood. It's honestly concerning. And I'm sorry that I keep taking that anger out on you. It's something that I really need to work on. It is nice to see you again." He ended his words as he telekinetically tossed another pair of pumpkins down the street.

Wessex had genuinely caught the Outlander on a bad day. With the recent stress and the sleepless nights Sah was exhausted. The power shifts in Halo and ever growing shadow of his own memories of war leaving him on edge. He truly wasn't fond of how that edge led him to act. The restless violence, and calculative mentality becoming more dominant as the war drew closer.

Perhaps this situation was a small blessing then. Sah eyed the pumpkins with determination, eager to unleash his temper productively. And so, forgoing the conversation for now, the Abandoned began to cut his way through the pests'
ranks. Between slices of his blade, and the lighting arcing off of it, the gourds easily fall, too easily in his opinion. But thankfully there were plenty of them, quantity over quality it seemed.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-11-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-02-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-10-2021, 12:49 AM