[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Lightning makes no sound until is strikes
Sah turns and eyes Wessex for half a second, processing her words. Seeing the truth and feeling it like a slap to the face. "You're right." He states softly, sending another gourd flying. It had him wondering, what was it about the Wraith that seemed to continuously push him? Lips twitching at the display of power, he easily rules out her raw strength being the cause. If it wasn't her strength, her position? No, he'd been treating her this way since before he knew who she was. So why?

Slicing a pumpkin in half, it finally hits him. Giving a startled laugh, Sah shakes his head. "I've been treating you like one of those fucking usurpers back home." He runs a baffled hand through his hair. "The calculating ones who spoke with double edged swords instead of outright challenging me. You're not like them so why in the seven hells...?" The Outlander eyes the Demi-god with calculating eyes, trying to determine just what about her was setting that dormant reflex off. Why did she remind him of those so called advisors who did all they could to see him fail? Who tried so hard to kill him or just yank him off his throne?

"It doesn't make sense. None of them were actually worthy of taking my place much less capable of snapping me in half like I assume you can. And I have no rank to take here anyway. So why..?" If it wasn't her rank or power then why? Sah shook his head, frustrated with himself. "Doesn't matter why. It's unfair to you and I'll stop." He'd have to figure out the cause himself first. But he'd do his damn best to prevent it from happening in the future. It didn't matter if Wessex was all but an enemy commander at this point, she still deserved her due respect.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-11-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-02-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-10-2021, 12:49 AM