[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Lightning makes no sound until is strikes
Stabbing a gourd with a flash of lightning tipped steel, Sah glanced at Wessex. He gave her a shrug, an equally bewildered look on his face. "Maybe..?" This entire situation was difficult to process. What about her had set him off? Why was he even still....? Sah wasn't a ruler anymore, so why?

Shaking his head the Outlander let out a heavy sigh. "I honestly don't know if that will make it better or worse." He gave the Wraith a cynical grin. "Something tells me that I'm going have to sort it out internally." Considering eyes regarded the Demi-god for a moment, mind whirling. "I'll do my best to sort it out. Is that offer an open one? Because if I can't think of anything else I might just take you up on it."  Another pumpkin was telekinetically sent flying into a building.

The Abandoned honestly wasn't sure if being physically 'put in his place' would help. Sah was thankful that Wessex was actually listening to him and not just laughing it off. She wasn't that kind of person, but the premise of reflexes and instincts of a past life interfering with his one in Caido was a bit strange after all. Granted as far as he knew most Outlanders weren't newly human. Sah would have to cut himself some slack.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Wessex - 07-31-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-01-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-11-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 08-24-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-02-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-08-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: [se] this cage of mine, I'll die in - by Sah - 09-10-2021, 12:49 AM