change the fates design
For Milo <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He works in silence and Maeve knows better than to attempt any conversation at this point. Especially given his obviously sour mood. So she just lets him push on until he's unable to push anymore. Maeve gets him another glass of cider, passing it to him so he can at least cool himself off a bit, waiting until he seems to have caught his breath to speak. "We're good for the day... Aurelia will find you when she gets back, I have no doubt."

Does he even care? Surely he cares about Aurelia. That much is clear, but does he care that it's coming from her? Likely not. Maeve knows better than to think. She's nothing but a nuisance to him right now. Something that's in the way of who he really wants. Maeve doesn't blame him. She wouldn't be pleased if someone else was delivering news about her partner when she'd yet to see them herself.

"Thanks again for the help, Milo."
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO
this is for the snakes and the people they bite
for the friends i've made, for the sleepless nights
She hands him another glass of cool cider and Milo takes it with a nod of thanks again, using the back of his freehand to wipe away the sweat pooling and dripping down from his temples and his forehead. He wipes it off on his pants before taking a long sip of the cider, working to catch his breath again. When he manages it enough, his bronze gaze lifts to her, despite how tense his jaw is and Milo nods to that too. “’m sure.” He agrees hoarsely.

And then, it seems the work is done, and Milo’s deeply thankful for it given his bone tired exhaustion now, and when he drains the rest of the glass he hands it back to her as he stands on slightly unsteady feet. “Yer welcome Maeve.” He says, turning to grab anything he might have left behind, and then when he’s sure he’s collected everything, he offers her another nod before heading back into Haulani toward home.

- FIN <3
for the warning signs i've completely ignored
there's an amount to take, reasons to take more