when i look at the man who would be king
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
Mm, well, after I made Nate Governor I caught some heat too.” He snorts, though there’s a roll of his shoulders that loosens him up as if he’s giving her the impression that at this point? He simply doesn’t care. He’s tired of it all already and it hasn’t even started. It’s why he and Nate had decided to go fuck off in the woods with Kamaria. “Doesn’t mean I won’t help where I can.” He flashes her a crooked grin, however, as if their last interaction was far past his mind.

And it was. He’d changed since then, far looser, far lighter, far more… Free. He imagines she can relate.

Her own offer to go to Torchline to find someone to trade it with has him barking a laugh, flashing her a brighter smile that tugs at the scar on the side of his face, bunching it up and twisting it in ways that almost seems uncomfortable. “Obviously he’s a shiny kind of guy.” He offers as if it had been plastered to Nate’s forehead, the ‘obviously’ drawled in a similar way to Nate’s own, the Ascended influence growing more and more on him with the days they’ve spent solely together with nothing else harboring their attentions.

Suppose you get your pick of the litter, then, huh Wessex?” He teases her, lifting his wrist for her to take. “Bird, bat, pegasus, dragon
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i look at the man who would be king - by Sunjata - 08-03-2021, 03:51 AM