when i look at the man who would be king
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNjATA
the flood
A bark of a laugh leaves the Flood as he watches Wessex, a crooked smile forming on his face that tugs awkwardly against the scar. “Three whole times?” He asks, amused nonetheless, but offers his wrist up for her regardless. Dragon it is, and he hopes she has a good enough idea on how to handle it.

Luckily for Sunjata, he has enough experience getting bit now to be able to handle it when it happens, despite the automatic reaction he has, there’s not a lot more than the way his breath hitches, the way his fingers curl, the way the flush creeps up his neck and cheeks and the simmering smolder skates across his gaze. When she draws away, he blinks furiously to recover, and luckily for him the distraction Wessex offers manages to pull him out of it.

Hey, fuck you, that’s my spying shift.” A breathless laugh leaves him. “Though I just participated in it for Nate. Wanted to see how many of you wanted a shift to help.” Here he shrugs but the crookedly playful smile remains, before he’s guiding her into a clearing where they might be able to shift and take to the sky.
if i let go, would you hold on?
would we fly?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i look at the man who would be king - by Sunjata - 08-06-2021, 07:22 PM