when i look at the man who would be king
Wessex <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
sleep don't visit, so i choke on sun // and the days blur into one
The mock surprise and hurt has the Attuned chuckling – the sound vibrant and bright through the bond, but the only sound audible is the grumbling of his shift. So he offers her the instruction, how to better handle the shift, sure that she’d mess up a few times, and when he takes to the skies, he pulls himself into a lazy circle around the clearing, waiting and waiting for her to meet him up high.

Don’t think about it too hard. It’ll even you out. He calls down to her, his own shift offering a growl of encouragement to her own dragon, a rumbling sound that’s bright as it is deep enough to shake the trees. Give into it, it’ll feel like you’re falling before the wind catches you. You’ve got this. He tacks on, wondering if she needs a bit more help rather than the essential ‘close your eyes, let the instincts take over’ because they both know that’s a difficult thing to do when life was everything but trusting of what comes at you.

He continues his idle circling though and when she does break through (and maybe one or two of the trees in the process) he's ready to guide her along the undergrove from the sky above, a leisurely flight as it were, toward the glittering ocean in the distance, arcing in the sky above before turning back to meet her.
and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i look at the man who would be king - by Sunjata - 08-12-2021, 04:13 AM