(SE) some beach, somewhere
For Johnny
Adventurer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Marina Offline
Change author:
MP: 20
The merman's eyes lit up when Locke just decided to offer the whatever-it-was to him. So he got dinner and a cool human-snack? Truly, a beautiful day, a win-win by his standards. Her cheerfully trilled, reaching out for the snack with his free hand. But then it just... disappears. The merman stared at his hand, he turned his hand over, shock, disappointment, hurt. He felt all of those things! A small orb of light escaped his mouth and shot up into the sky.

The human was running away. Why was he running away? Johnny easily slid through the water, his tail snaking along and propelling him forward. He stopped in front of the human, his long, serpentine-like tail half curling around Locke. Johnny offered his hand, now empty and human-snack-less. "Excuse me," his voice was still friendly, his eyes wide and curious, "Your human snack is gone. I don't understand. I'd like a new one, please." Again, he offered the seagull, "We can still trade. Seagulls are very tasty merfolk food."

Messages In This Thread
(SE) some beach, somewhere - by Locke - 08-02-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: (SE) some beach, somewhere - by Johnny - 08-02-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: (SE) some beach, somewhere - by Locke - 08-02-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: (SE) some beach, somewhere - by Johnny - 08-02-2021, 03:38 PM
RE: (SE) some beach, somewhere - by Locke - 08-05-2021, 05:12 PM