resolution to revolution
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
i will endure the night for the promise of light
"You are brave to stay in Halo, and I am glad you are -- but you need to get stronger. I do not tell you this, Sah, or anyone, to say that you are weak. But, I do truly believe that if the people decide they don't want Morgan, her hand will be forced to attack her own home again because of her allies. The ascended do not want Halo to turn for the Old Gods, and within that it is only a matter of time how long they will let the north stay neutral. Whatever Morgan says, she can't back up -- she is being puppeteered by the ascended and then the Voice." Noah looked on Sah, then to the others in turn. "We have to have the strength to stand against them for when they turn their swords to us and to our people." It was a matter of when, no if, at this point. Noah nodded as Sah informed them that Morgan's choice was only made after Neron's words. "Neron is Morgan's closest -- he is holding the most vital strings. He is a receptor, vile. His deal with the Voice and his lies to the Eirachi are what caused the winter goddess and the cultists to attack us a few years ago. Neron does not care about the Citadel or its people. We've seen that. Morgan has let him go unpunished for his crimes against Halo, and now he controls it by sleeping with her." Noah's words were frank.

Noah shook his head lightly as they suggested the Greatwood. "Juniper, a member of the Greatwood's government, told me I was not welcome." Noah's words were cool, and matter of fact. "When I was Warden she came to Halo to ask to be allies -- but she only wanted Halo's soldiers in the circumstance that the Greatwood was attacked. She wanted to give nothing of value in return, and I turned it down. I went to her in the days after Morgan's Ascended attack to warn her of it, and she told me I could not stay in the Greatwood. Hotaru is only there because her children belong to Remi, Ludo's demigod who is stationed in the Greatwood." His jaw feathered.

"Having sat on Morgan's council, I warn you to be prepared for your voice to go unheard." Noah's had, after all. "But, it could be good. It helps the people trust you more." He gestured out, as if to solidify his point. While those that sat before him were here because they loved Halo, they were here because they trusted Noah (and Demios') character more.

THE SENTINEL OF THE NORTH

Messages In This Thread
resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-02-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Noah - 08-02-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Seren - 08-03-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Sah - 08-03-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Cordelia - 08-03-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Seren - 08-04-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-04-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Sah - 08-10-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Noah - 08-27-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: resolution to revolution - by Deimos - 08-29-2021, 07:21 PM