smile in your sleep
Melita <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i heard you telling lies
i heard you say you weren't born of our blood
She arrives at the doorstep, a fury of flame on her own, one that simmers and waits as she enters further and he finally gets a chance to let his steel gaze scan over her. There’s no greeting between them, only the quiet sound of her voice carried through. Not knowing what to say. Followed up with an ‘I don’t know what’s going on anymore.’ All of which things that have Sunjata pulling the cigarette from his lips, putting it out in the ashtray settled on the kitchen counter before he nods. “I don’t expect you to have anything to say.” He says quietly.

It’s a goodbye of sorts, but not the kind he thinks she thinks of. Inhaling a deep breath, it passes through his lips in a quiet sigh. “You haven’t been home, so, I’m sure a lot has been missed.” His head cocks slightly, his avian shift slipping out of him with the gesture before he’s continuing on with what’s on his mind. “Long story short, Hotaru and Deimos attacked the Slagveld and my guild. I made Nate Governor, Safrin didn’t like that. So we stepped down. And now we’re leaving.” His gaze lands on her steadily, waiting to see what she might have to say about all of that.
i know we're the crooked kind
but you're crooked too, boy, and it shows
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
smile in your sleep - by Sunjata - 08-03-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Melita - 08-03-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Sunjata - 08-03-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Melita - 08-04-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Sunjata - 08-04-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Melita - 08-05-2021, 11:28 AM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Sunjata - 08-05-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Melita - 08-05-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Sunjata - 08-06-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: smile in your sleep - by Melita - 08-07-2021, 10:26 AM