I wish I may I wish I might
Mildew
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILDEW

Caught in the middle of a hundred and five
The door creaked open slowly, Mildew peering from the darkness until she was sure that whoever had come knocking was not a threat. She wasn't usually the paranoid type, but recently she'd come into more action and danger than she'd seen in centuries. Seeing that it was Seren, the young Demi-Goddess, she opened her door fully.

A surprise, to see someone she thought quite innocent and inexperienced all the way out here in the Wilds on her own, but Mildew had seen stranger things in her 5 centuries. With an easy smile, she nodded her head and glanced down to Umbra. "Seren. Is there something I can do for you, dear? I just made a pot of tea, if you'd like a cup." Stepping back and gesturing for her to come in, Mildew glanced over to her bubbling cauldron - whatever was in there certainly didn't smell like 'tea'.

"Is your father not here? What could you be doing wandering out all this way yourself?" She asked as she went to tend to the liquid, stirring it with a large wooden spoon.
The night was heavy and the air was alive

Messages In This Thread
I wish I may I wish I might - by Seren - 08-05-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Mildew - 08-05-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:44 PM
RE: I wish I may I wish I might - by Mildew - 08-14-2021, 09:50 PM