I'd give you all the glory
Ronin <3
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

For a fraction of a moment Seren hesitated over accepting the hug. But all thought of drawing back or remaining stiff backed and stubborn melted away as she was so unceremoniously embraced. A sound somewhere sigh and sob was muffled beyond recognition against his shoulder, and she hugged him back, the grip of her arms rather fierce.

"Hi, dad. Same." For all that they had gone weeks without speaking in the past, the silence of the past few days had been long as years. And still, stubbornly, a snippy part of her questioned whether it was only the flipped table he was sorry for. Seren did her best to squash it down. She hadn't come to argue.

"I know. I'm sorry too." Withdrawing slightly, she gave her father a wan smile. "I've been better, to be honest. I went to see Mother... and ended up fighting with her too. Seems you're not the only one who's feisty in Leafchange." Perhaps she had inherited that trait too? Not that Seren was very proud of her constant seething as of late.

"What about you? Are you... alright?" She had never seen him lose his temper like that before, and there was concern in the searching look she gave him.
It's written in the stars above
Exactly who we are is just enough
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 01:59 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-07-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Seren - 08-07-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I'd give you all the glory - by Ronin - 08-09-2021, 04:37 PM