[se] progress will be progress, however slow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
He had been silent as they traveled. He moved back and forth between shifts and his human form, saving and conserving energy as needed. Eira flew in sight of Deimos, and sent images of the eagle down to bondmate to keep them all together. Deimos touched down and placed his offering, and Noah followed. He placed his offering for his patron, sending up a prayer of strength as he did so.

The question, though, was a difficult one to answer. Yes, I do. I--I am afraid that Korbin has been killed in Torchline. The letter I received after our meeting was from Maeve. Noah had sent the man there to see if anyone from Halo had made their way away from the Citadel to find solace away from the grasp of Morgan. His face, having hardened and frozen deeper and deeper to resemble the deep, icy cracks of the Sea of Glass, turned sad as he looked up at the warlord.

The sound was familiar as Deimos alerted him to the vampire gourds. The hunter grit his teeth and snarled, ready to unleash the rage and grief he felt on the creatures.

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] progress will be progress, however slow - by Noah - 08-27-2021, 02:55 PM