the things you're made of
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
The coast is quite a long stretch of land, so it takes another back and forth of clarification before she’s able to narrow down exactly where the Fireheart means. So at the appointed time and place. The Wraith appears, lacking a familiar cloak, but still silent and pale and blonde. She wears a simple, sleeveless leather breastplate these days, a belt to hold weapons, and loose, comfortable pants. They’re probably pretty dirty right now, given all the building and rock-hauling that’s been going on lately.

But the face that’s there is not the Aurelia she knows. The Wraith is startled for a moment, pulling back suddenly and immediately wondering if she’s been pulled into a trap. Snapping into a fighting stance, it’s a hot minute before she’s able to connect the voice - still familiar, still sounds like Aurelia - to the face.

“You sound like Aurelia, but that ain’t her face.” Frowning and concerned, Wessex leaves the statement open-ended, somewhere between an accusation and a question.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-09-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-10-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-17-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-18-2021, 02:03 PM