the things you're made of
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but if you're broken
Aurelia startles just the same as Wessex does. Tensions are on edge enough as is with the forces that be against these two, that might drive these two to odds against one another - let alone that Wessex strikes a fighting stance suddenly. Let alone that Aurelia doesn't realize why, at first. Her own hand reflexively ripples towards her hipline, where her set of daggers hang from sheathes. Her gaze flashes toward Wessex's hands and in a pulse of starlight a shield appears directly in front of Aurelia's body.

It's all too soon after being nearly-killed for Aurelia to simply... not react to the threat of that again.

But after the beat of her heart steadies and the flush of adrenaline is filtered through, the star shield evaporates into thin air - a bracelet around her ankle again. The hand at the hilt of a dagger sweeps out in a 'white flag' gesture, and she eases back at the clarification that it's her new face.

"Sorry, I... I should have warned you," she offers, tone low with apology, "since we last met, a spirit in the Wilds changed my appearance. I'm me, I assure you. If you don't believe me, well.. there's the deal we made in Halo - after you'd obliterated a tiger to save my stupid ass - also after we ended up spat out in the Climb. I didn't tell anyone about our meeting then, or our meeting tonight." Wessex can do with that information what she will. "I still have scars on these fingers from the frostbite," she wiggles her fingers in the air for emphasis, where the tips are darker.

More seriously, Aurelia shifts her weight in the sand and goes on to say, "Seems as though we've traded places a little.... You're not Queen of the Grounds anymore.." her brows quirk a bit, the question audible in her voice; what happened there?
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-07-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-09-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-10-2021, 11:03 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-10-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-17-2021, 03:34 PM
RE: the things you're made of - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you're made of - by Wessex - 08-18-2021, 02:03 PM