I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
Good so far.” He pauses as her hand skates along his jaw, but his eyes never leave her face for a second. “It’s my birthday this season.” And Nate’s, though Sunjata refrains from mentioning that. It’s better that way. As for loss and the like, Sunjata’s come to terms with it, Lusea’s lantern remade for the second time to hang on the branches of the Festival of Lights for a third year in a row.

He remains where he is, though, his hand slipping from her arm as she turns and as she goes to hand him the stone he flashes her a bright smile. “Thank you Safrin.” His voice is gentle, his accent coating every syllable before he moves to stand, to reach for his goddess. “May I?” He asks, placing the stone in his pocket and reaching for Safrin in the hopes of drawing her in for a hug.

Our daughter is doing well, though I imagine you know that already. She wishes to Attune, however.” It’s been the singular steady thing Kamaria has wanted, despite having the mind of a five year old that pulls at every possible whim. This one stayed.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-30-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-31-2021, 04:34 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:26 PM