I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Safrin grins at that, nodding, having expected nothing less than utter disregard for his future when it came to solidifying it with words or goals.

But then they find themselves inching toward a subject that does require planning and preparation, at least in some regard. Pressing herself close with the familiarity of an old sweater rather than a lover, she gazes into his eyes. "Are you happy as you are? What you are?" The menagerie that was her Flood was as impressive as it was unprecedented. And yet he could be so much more. "Nate is a demigod after all.." She offers in a low voice, her dark eyelashes fluttering over her galactic gaze.

"I would gladly welcome you by my side, to give you the powers of my stars, and to one day give you a life as long as the sun's." Immortality would mean time. Time to fix things. Time to find himself in a life he truly wanted, rather than the one he was just living through.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-30-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:26 PM