I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
Relief spreads in his chest like an ocean wave dragging away words written in the sand, and it’s evident in the breath that he expels as if he’d been holding it just in case to prepare for a worst case scenario. His heart thunders in his chest and as Safrin leans back, his arms loosen a fraction to give her the room to do so. His steel meets her gaze, opening himself up for her (as if he hasn’t already) and as her words reach him it sparks something else within him.

Pride? Honor?

It’s like being the child he once was, but instead of reamed and screamed at for the things he did that weren’t right, it’s acknowledgement that no matter what, she still loved him, and it’s confusing and wonderful and he doesn’t know exactly how to respond to it. It’s a compliment he’s rarely received in his years. And it brings out that shy boy of Korofi from so many years ago as he ducks his head, chews on his cheek. “Thank you.” He says quietly, before he manages to lift his gaze again to meet her. “I love you too, Safrin.” And there’s a part of him that’s sorry that his choices have made things so difficult for her, sorry that there even has to be a war and people on opposing sides in the first place that make this that much harder for him.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-30-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 09-23-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:26 PM