when regrets were nowhere to be found
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
the measure of a man is what he does with power
"Mm, I agree. But it's alright - I will be cool enough for the both of us," Ronin reassures Sunjata with a gentle pat to the back. He hugs him tightly in return for a few moments before stepping back, passing a hand through his unruly hair and absently buttoning his shirt, even if one of them is done up wrong by the time he's finished. "Come on, I'll make some coffee," he suggests through a yawn, beckoning the other man into the houseboat.

It's a cozy and rustic little affair within; there are still some finishing touches to be made, but all the structural work is done, and as Ronin flaps a hand for Jata to take a seat at the table, Sugar peels herself from the window to say her own hellos. She's pretty much wrapped herself around Sunjata's head, in fact, when Ronin comes to join his friend (and the Huntsman does fuck all about it, obviously).

"Oh I see. I'm second to a herd of deer, I see how it is," he says with a playful huff, settling back in his seat. "I don't know if I have ever been better, Jata," he confesses with a dozy little smile. "How are you?"
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Ronin - 08-11-2021, 10:04 AM