when regrets were nowhere to be found
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

The reassurance is met with a resounding chuckle, but Sunjata follows Ronin into the houseboat anyway, certainly taking a glance around to see how different and homey it was compared to how they’d made their home in Torchline. There are some similarities, but something about it seems to scream more… Ronin and Remi than anything he’d ever seen before. There’s a thought in the back of his mind that almost seems to wonder if the twins are here somewhere, but Sunjata swallows that down just as quickly as it arrives.

Not wanting to find out, not wanting to see them, etc, etc.

Sugar is met with a bright grin and a quiet coo, hands lifting to run along her scales in greeting as she wraps herself around his head, leaving at least one eye uncovered for Sunjata to squint at Ronin, despite making no attempts to try and readjust the dragon. “Who said anything about second? Aren’t you a deer too?” It’s muffled due to Sugar, yet, it still gets his point across. And he finally deigns to readjust the dragon as his nyala horns sprout from his head, his hands trying to get Sugar to climb up and perch in the spiraled horns that curl around his head instead of being completely covering his face.

That’s great to hear, Ronin. I’m happy for you.” There’s a pulse of all the relief for his friend and happiness he has shot over the Attuned bond as he settles back in the chair. “I’m good too, actually. Nate and I are building our house now in King’s End. I’ve spent a majority of my time packing and fucking with the gourds with teeth.” A grin spreads further. “Has the Greatwood had an influx of those bastards?
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Sunjata - 08-12-2021, 04:24 AM