when regrets were nowhere to be found
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
the measure of a man is what he does with power
Sunjata is right to swallow down any thought about the twins, because Ronin doesn't want to see them either, and he'd probably not be able to keep control of himself if he did find himself face to face with them. For his part, the Huntsman opens his mouth to argue before promptly changing his mind, realising that Sunjata is absolutely right. "Touche," he mumbles, smirking to see the horns that twist up from his friend's forehead, giving Sugar an appropriate place to perch.

And perch she does, chirping her thanks to the Flood and settling quite happily on top of the world (as far as she's concerned, anyway). "Thanks," Ronin murmurs softly, offering a warm smile to the other man and only rising up from his seat when the kettle whistles. "King's End? That's a pretty good place to hole up," he says as he prepares the coffee, sounding impressed. "And you know, I haven't seen many at all here in the Greatwood. Perhaps the woods are keeping them away," he says with a chuckle, returning with two mugs that he sets down at the table.

"How's Nate coping with the move?" he asks. "You'll have to let me know when your house is all done so I can send you dramatic love notes."
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Ronin - 08-14-2021, 02:00 PM