when regrets were nowhere to be found
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

The touché is met with a knowing grin, a tip of his head (as much as he can tip his head with Sugar settling between his horns). Once she’s settled, though, perched along the horns and surveying the world from this vantage point, Sunjata’s gaze lingers on Ronin and then his back as he goes to grab the kettle. “It seemed a nice enough place. Far enough away but close enough for the both of us to get wherever we needed.” Close enough to the Grounds for Nate, close enough to the Greatwood for Sunjata should he ever be called upon.

Aside from that, though, humming a laugh at the mention of the gourds not quite making it here. “Lucky you.” He drawls, taking the cup of tea with a nod of thanks, blowing on the top of it to cool it off. “Nate’s enjoying it, actually. Out of the two of us, he needs the break and time away the most I think.” Nate was the one slipping off the edge the most while Sunjata could at least try to keep a handle on it. But that’s what he cared about most, making sure his husband would be alright.

I hope the love notes come with recipes still. I haven’t gone through all the ones you’ve sent me yet.” A wider grin is shot Ronin’s way, tugging at the scar to his cheek. “I’m excited though. Not excited about the snow that will be coming, but excited nonetheless.
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Sunjata - 08-14-2021, 06:56 PM