when regrets were nowhere to be found
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
the measure of a man is what he does with power
"You never know until you try," Ronin counters regarding the houseboat, all the while trying (and failing) to hide the smile spreading across his face as he watches Sugar. The dragonling is doing her best to crane down and surreptitiously slurp from Sunjata's tea every time he brings it to his lips. She hasn't succeeded yet, but it's only a matter of time. "A cabin, though? ...Mm, yes. I think that's probably more your style, actually." Ronin does remember, but he's not quite so blundering as to bring up painful memories.

He wrinkles his nose regardless, though, to hear about Nate's social mask. "Don't be jealous of it," he recommends. "Hopefully he can let it drop for good now that you're in King's End." He doesn't wish living a lie on anyone - Ronin has been in those shoes, and he's never been happier to let it all drop away.

"You," he confirms, bouncing his eyebrows at Sunjata. "You can come over here and I'll teach you, if it comes to it. And to be honest, I just want peace and quiet in Deepfrost. Maybe helping you to cook will be part of that, mm?"
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Ronin - 08-18-2021, 04:06 PM