when regrets were nowhere to be found
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

Oh he suddenly notices Sugar’s attempts at sipping some of the tea and the next time the Flood brings it to his lips, he lifts it a little higher for the dragonling to have a sip. And after, he’s flashing a crooked grin Ronin’s way at the mention of a cabin in the woods, a home for himself and his family, the only thing he thinks he’s ever truly wanted.

Hey, I said I’m almost jealous.” A brow lifts in amusement before he shakes his head, only a little of course given his hitchhiker. “I hope he can, though. He deserves it.” After everything, they both deserved time to simply calm down and chill out and live the life they wanted to before they can’t anymore.

And he’s glad that the conversation shifts to something more fun to talk about, that leaves behind the sorrows of what’s to come. The offer from Ronin is met with bright steel, a crooked and almost mischievous grin spreading across his face. “Think we could work up something that I could surprise Nate and Ria with?” Nate, not for the eating, of course, nor the taste, but simply just the fact he’d managed to cook something nice for his family, not learned from his husband, to let it be a surprise of the ages that he’d managed to cook something palatable. “Though it is Deepfrost and I’ll warn you that my sweet tooth grows exponentially in that season.
i can tell just what you want // you don't want to be alone
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Sunjata - 08-18-2021, 07:34 PM