when regrets were nowhere to be found
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
the measure of a man is what he does with power
"You know, you're right there. But I might want to spend some of it with my husband, instead of at a cookery class with you," Ronin points out with a cheerful smile that betrays his enthusiasm to spend more time with his friend away from the prospect of war. "Maybe? Perhaps I'll have to ask Nate," he says, sitting back and tipping a little more coffee into the saucer for Sugare before finishing his own.

"sPiCe MaKeRs," he repeats over the rim of his mug, blue eyes twinkling with mischief. But as Sunjata grows restless in his seat and Sugar finishes her second slurp of coffee, the dragonling swoops up to settle around the Flood's shoulders, clearly ready to go as well. "Come on, then," Ronin invites, rising to his feet. "But you can't tell anyone else about it, or I'll have none left for my own cravings."

Leading the way to the door to the little houseboat, Ronin doesn't bother to get himself dressed properly - he doesn't plan to be in this form anyway.
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: when regrets were nowhere to be found - by Ronin - 08-22-2021, 03:39 PM