bonfire heart
for Milo!
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
these nightmares all bend
silver linings are all i need
She's blissfully unaware of the fact he's freaking out. At least, at first. But as moments tick by and he doesn't appear to be very happy to see her, Aurelia pulls back her head and tilts it to one side. Of course, before she can try to convince him that it's really actually just her, she feels a stroke of mischief at the idea that... well, maybe she could let him think she's going to eat him for a little bit longer.

Her elongated snout leans in to rub against the sides of his head, licking one ear, then the other, practically inhaling his hair. God, she'd never smelled him so strongly before. It's intoxicating in the most fantastic way. Maybe she doesn't need to pretend to eat him, maybe she could just... take one little bite...

Giant jaws spread apart to engulf his face between powerful teeth, at which point she hears a kid shouting frantically, "It's gonna eat 'im! It's gonna eat 'im!" Blinking as if coming out of a haze, she quickly releases him from her Jaws of Death and moves to meet his eyes with her own, which are the same exact shade as when she is in her natural form.

Then, she shifts back into herself, still on all fours leaning over him on the ground. There's a wave of talking amongst the crowd as they all realize it was just an Attuned. If some of them recognize her as the queen and murmur about it, she doesn't seem to care much. Not as she gazes down at Milo with a shit-eating grin. "It's just me, hun, it's okay! It was a joke! I would never eat you!" She's almost-laughing at this point, reaching out to try and grasp his hands.
so please just hold onto me
these demons, they're old to me

Messages In This Thread
bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-11-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-11-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-18-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-20-2021, 03:05 AM