bonfire heart
for Milo!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO

He tries as hard as he can, the young smuggler’s hands rising to push and push and push at the tiger that hovers above him and crushes him beneath her weight, a fuzzy, furry head of hers that leans in and presses against his face. He thrashes beneath her the best he can, fingers digging into her fur and trying to latch on wherever he can to push her off.

He doesn’t get very far, though, not as her jaws are suddenly covering his face and head and the teeth are sharp as they are strong as he feels the tip press in each side of his face. He curses more, wondering if all the times he’d thought he’d die, that this would be one of them. The little kid screaming on the dock doesn’t seem to help his mood any, either, especially not when suddenly the tighter is light and not a tiger anymore, and instead it’s Aurelia and he doesn’t know what to think.

Truthfully, he loses it a little.

She reaches out to try and grasp his hands and he pulls them away quickly, trying to shuffle out from underneath her, his face flaring red and his bronze gaze narrow with his anger as he shakes his head, lips opening and closing like a fish out of water until he can finally find words to say what he wants to say. “What the fuck?!” He hisses at her, chest rising and falling as he fights for his breath, working his jaw tightly as his hands tuck in against his body just as tightly as the muscles in his jaw would suggest. “What the hell was that ‘bout? Y’just get back ‘n y’try to eat me as a fuckin’ tiger? What the fuck?
there's something tragic, but almost pure
think i could love you, but i'm not sure

Messages In This Thread
bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-11-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-11-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-18-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-20-2021, 03:05 AM