bonfire heart
for Milo!
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
these nightmares all bend
silver linings are all i need
He tries to wiggle out from her grasp, rather insistently. The flush of his cheeks is indication enough that he's upset, or at least embarrassed, and so she lets him off without much more struggle at this point. The joke's been made, but no one appears to be laughing.

Ah, well, she should've figured it would only be funny to her. Even still, as his voice strains and cracks with his anger, he'll find all laughter dissipating from her features as if it's been zapped out of her. A confused furrow of her brow draws a hard line over her green eyes, and she pulls back but doesn't rise to her feet just yet.

"Well, it's-it's new. I got excited to show you. I thought it would be fun, to surprise you..." she stutters out the explanation, already finding a bad feeling rising in the pit of her stomach. But she swallows down hard and pulls herself back up to her feet, pushing back locks of hair from her face. With less hesitance, she adds apologetically, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you so bad... I just- I missed you.." she offers a smile that's softer and meant to be more comforting, more genuine, as she steps towards him. Her hands reach out again, instinctively, to touch him gently, be it on the hand or the arm.
so please just hold onto me
these demons, they're old to me

Messages In This Thread
bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-11-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-11-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-17-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-18-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Aurelia - 08-18-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: bonfire heart - by Milo - 08-20-2021, 03:05 AM