dream a little dream of me
For Jack <3
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK

Jack is waiting just to the side of the door when Maeve opens it, overseeing the shipment when it comes in (or at the very least, appearing to oversee it), and his blue eyes flick across to the madame when she speaks. "What can I say? You can't keep me away from this place," he says with a smirk, straightening up away from the wall and reaching into the inside pocket of his coat to withdraw a small, folded parcel of brown paper. "For you, Madame." He offers it out to her.

As for Aurelia? Jack offers her a quick nod, confirming that he has indeed spoken with Maeve's fellow queen but don't ask more about it yet bc we haven't got that far in the thread lol. "I hope this will covers your needs nicely," he murmurs of the package. "This is the last of the shipment for this month as well. Anythin' else before I head off?"
romancing yourself is possible, narcissistic
and recommended
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
dream a little dream of me - by Maeve - 08-11-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: dream a little dream of me - by Jack - 08-11-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: dream a little dream of me - by Maeve - 08-15-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: dream a little dream of me - by Jack - 08-16-2021, 05:47 PM