it's a healthy, perfect, lovely little...
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He's on the beach, as usual, a half empty bottle next to him. The days have moved too slowly and too quickly for him to sort anything out really. At least he's not cursed anymore, right? He's still got some things to figure out but he'll get there with time. He's actually thinking of sleeping out here, enjoying one of the last nights it won't be too cold to do so. Maybe he'll set a bonfire up here, keep it warm.

Except there's suddenly a dragon careening at him and nipping at his clothes. Locke moves to smack Aidon away until he realizes there's no reason for the dragon to be coming to get him unless something has happened. He's up off the sand in no time, bottle and boots left behind as he follows the dragon down the beach, over the rocks, and towards the Halenani.

He practically shoves the bouncer out of the way, ignoring the growl that comes from him. It's fine. He'll pay him back later or something. He takes the stairs two at a time, following the flustered dragon.

Locke finds her flushed, in pain, and he's entirely lost. He stands in the door a moment, staring at her. What is he supposed to do? He's been around babies but he's never delivered one before. Is that even.. He finds her, hand held out in whatever form of comfort he can give. "Do.. Should I call for a doctor? A midwife?" Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Too many questions and too few brain cells to find their words. He presses a kiss to her temple, shaky and unsure. Would anyone even come if they called?
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's a healthy, perfect, lovely little... - by Locke - 09-02-2021, 03:31 AM