it's a healthy, perfect, lovely little...
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

There's suddenly a lot going on. First he's on the bed, somehow. When did he do that? And then Phoebe is there. He would've left, if she had said that was what's best, of course. But Maeve is right, he wouldn't if he didn't have to. He does move to give the pair room, standing to one side, Maeve's hand in his. He's seen births happen but he's never been this invested. He doesn't talk, nor really even move, simply watching the pair work.

But it doesn't take long before there's a wail and a baby. He's loud. That's good, right? Locke still doesn't say anything, hovering over Maeve and Edmund but trying to give Phoebe room to work if she needs it. Frankly, he's a little out of place at the moment. But then Maeve is showing the little bundle of baby to him and he can't help himself.

"So little." Don't mind him, he's stupid right now. He may love his family, he may love Maeve, but he's never felt anything quite like this. He can't even find the words to express it. So he simply smooths a curl out of Edmund's face and presses a kiss to the top of Maeve's head. He'll remember how to talk eventually. Maybe.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's a healthy, perfect, lovely little... - by Locke - 09-05-2021, 02:10 AM