[SE] hark the heralds
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN

Ronin is there for his husband to goad, and a sound very much like a growl leaves his throat as his hair is pulled and all sorts of lewd and somewhat violent thoughts flash through his mind. And if they try, there'll be blood on the snow by the end of the day, he informs Remi, and its with fingers tipped with claws that he fumbles to strip the other man of his coat, an act made remarkably more difficult given that the Huntsman is also trying to press Remi against a snowbank.

"Then I guess you'll be the one handling the cold," Ronin says with a dark laugh, though he's cut off by his own possessive kisses as he pushes away fabric and loosens belts and savours the feel of hot skin against the cold air. "You," he hisses against Remi's neck, having left a necklace of bruises in his wake. "You are fucking irresistable right now."
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
i don't want the world to see me,
because I don't think they'd understand
Remi can almost taste it: the bright coppery sweetness made all the more sanguine by the cold. The contrast of red on white. Ronin's smile amidst the violence. Shivering and having to resist wishing for some poor idiot to happen upon them, the alchemist instead presses himself more fully into Ronin's efforts to undress him. Aiding easily in the removal of all that keeps them apart (including sliding one leg out of his pants and shrugging off his jacket all while stripping Ronin of his own belt and coat), Remi eyelashes flutter as his eyes threaten to roll back into his skull.

The pressure of lips and teeth against his neck has the alchemist half expecting to feel the needle-precision of ascended teeth puncturing his skin. That he doesn't has Remi half-snarling into the cold air as his body searches and demands for the release of pleasure it so badly wants. His frustration and delight keep him hard despite the cold much as Ronin's words do, and it's with a taunting smile that he reaches between his husband's legs to grasp the base of him. "Do something about it." He whispers, fingers tightening.
when everything's meant to be broken,
i just want you to know who I am
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

Remi isn't the only one who half wishes that someone would stumble upon them, and if Ronin's claw-tipped fingers leave accidental lines of red across his husband's skin, then he'll be sure to kiss them away in the coming hours. For now, though, whilst there's no Ascended teeth to speak of, that doesn't mean that Ronin's aren't sharp, and he hums a note of hunger and need against the Lullaby's throat. It's a sound that cuts off into a ragged gasp at the hand that comes sneaking between his legs to grasp his cock, and Ronin tries and fails not to arch into the touch.

Do something about it is probably one of the last things that makes any sense to echo through his mind, before Ronin succumbs completely to sensation and the wants of his body. He surges forward to press Remi back into the snowbank, one hand still buried in the back of his curls, the other snaking across his hip and up beneath his shirt, though he doesn't go in for the kill right away. Not with his husband's grip still tight around him.

Instead, he does something comparatively unexpected; Ronin leans up to seal Remi's lips with a kiss, one as soft and deep and romantic as any he might have offered while swooning on the porch of their boat. His touch turns suddenly gentle and all consuming, and he sends a flood of love down their Attuned bond that doesn't dampen the itch he needs to scratch one bit.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
It's hard to say which of them is the alpha predator in general and in the moment. Everything in Remi should have rallied against so vulnerably allowing teeth to rake across his throat, but the danger posed thereby only caused goosebumps to shiver across his skin. Ronin could kill him. Could be so wrapped up in instinct and the promise of blood that was only a few more pounds of pressure away from staining the snow crimson, that the alchemist could be dead before the Huntsman even realized what he'd done. And gods if that didn't make it all the better.

Remi is forced back willingly enough, his gasp of surprise as his back hits the snow shaky and full of laughter. Demigod though he might be, that doesn't make the bite of cold any less uncomfortable, though the contrast is just as delicious as Ronin had likely intended it to be. With his legs partially splayed to make room for the Huntsman and his fingers around Ronin's cock trying to widdle away his want to keep himself restrained, it is absolutely a surprise for Remi to find lips filled with love and sweetness pressed against his own.

The lack of frenzy doesn't dampen the heat Remi feels at all, but merely excites it in a different way. Moaning greedily, his fingers still only slightly around his husband's cock as he lean back into the snowbank more fully so that he might hook a leg around Ronin's to draw him closer. Never, never leave He thinks breathlessly, his chest tight and nearly bursting with desperation to have Ronin close to him forever. To love him just like this, for always.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

I never will, Ronin says, the words thrumming between them like a vow, even as the heat that builds between them starts to rise all the hotter for the freezing snow all around. You're the only one I want. Only you, he purrs down the bond, and as his leg is hooked and he's dragged closer, the Huntsman breaks the kiss with a soft gasp. You're everything. And he means it, finally reaching up to grasp both of Remi's hands that they might loop around his neck.

His own grip moves beneath the Lullaby's thigh, allowing him to press himself closer, teasing himself against Remi in ways that threaten to drive him crazy. "Kiss me again," he moans, his eyes slipping shut as he closes the distance between them completely, with his mind and his lips and the rest of his body, too.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
The words humming in his mind, the warm weight of the Huntsman, the stingy and unsatiable heat in his belly, it all made Remi feel as if staying put was all but impossible, and yet bonelessly he relaxed into their embrace. Releasing the Huntsman at his silent request and looping his arms around his neck, Remi lips part but don't quite meet his husband's at first. Instead, he sips in a breath, riding the wave of anticipation as it courses steadily up through his body, fueled in every place that they touch.

Ronin will feel the muscle of Remi's thigh as a long and tense thing beneath his fingers as the alchemist uses this new leverage to force them together even more. It isn't how he wants it to be, but gods if he can't take much more of the teasing. Not with his lips snarling backward in an effort to remain as still and gentle as Ronin's had just been.

"Ronin—" He whispers, kissing the Huntsman roughly but sweetly, somehow able to savour the taste of his husband's lips while still greedily taking all that was on offer. "How do I always want you like this?" Remi wonders, his body arching enticingly as he shakes his head like some confused animal.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Moaning into their kiss, it takes every ounce of willpower in Ronin not to rush through this, to not just take and take until he's spent and the snow turns to steam all around them. Instead, with a shuddering breath against Remi's lips, the Huntsman manages a faint and giddy sort of smile, grasping at the other man's thigh and having to stop his fingertips from growing sharp with claws again. "I don't know, but I will never get tired of it. You're all mine." And everyone in the Greatwood is about to know it, if they didn't already.

It's with a breathless gasp that Ronin finally adjusts himself enough to rock his hips forward and bury himself in the Lullaby completely, and he shifts to press his lips against Remi's neck, as if it might stifle his sounds of pleasure. Fuck, you feel amazing, he rumbles through their bond, his free hand skittering back beneath Remi's shirt as if to hold him even closer, to keep them both locked in place.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
In the middle of drawing a breath, as Ronin surges forward the alchemist's throat closes and his lips draw apart in a silent cry. A pulse that becomes a wind flushes through him, warbling and rising not unlike the feeling of sudden weightlessness that often leaves his stomach feeling fluttery. It has the stalled breath in his lungs torn between laughter and screaming out Ronin's name, and in the end pours through his open lips as a moan that vaguely resembles a plea for more.

With nothing to hold onto save for Ronin, Remi is left entirely at his husband's mercy. With his eyes half-closed, Remi is still more than able to see the pink of his husband's cheeks, the blue of his eyes, and the way his fingertips will have been made white where they press against Remi's skin. "..nnnn, right there—" He moans as one of Ronin's thrusts sparks to life the bundle of nerves that has Remi's eyes pressing tightly shut as if in a wince. Tightening the muscles of his stomach in an effort to raise himself even more fully against the Huntsman, Remi's fingers tangle in Ronin's dark hair as his lips form unarticulated pleas and permissions.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

As it turns out, snowdrift sex is exactly what their morning calls for. For Ronin it's a curious sense of chasing but also not quite wanting to catch, and as he moves against Remi it's slow and hard all at once. Ronin wants to take his time but he wants to completely consume the other man as well, and it drags muffled moans from his throat that will show up later as bruises on the Lullaby's skin. "There?" he echoes, a hint of mischief in a voice that's almost too breathless to speak.

Conversation isn't high on his priorities right now, but Ronin is more than able to help Remi anchor himself right where he wants to be. With lips parting in silent echoes of pleasure, the Huntsman's head tilts back, as if to watch every spark of emotion play across his husband's face. He increases his pace, and around them the snow is indeed starting to melt, and starlight flickers out of his form.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
The snow groans beneath Remi's weight as his body heat causes it to contract and re-freeze. Yeilding and moulding, this is not terribly unlike the men's sexual escapades from years before when Remi would create beds of moss and branches from them to fool around on. That this was beyond the alchemist's control now felt all the more enticing; not unlike how they pair had spent this last day, having to actually work for something, Remi was finding, made it much more satisfying.

"Yes." Remi manages, shakily. "—ther—" Eyes closed, it's only the feeling of being looked at that draws the alchemist's focus. Shaking his head, eyelashes fluttering half-closed with each of Ronin's thrusts, Remi just regards the Huntsman with passion and adoration alike. Wanting both to pull Ronin's hair and drag him down as much as to cup his face and tell him how exquisitely handsome he was, the alchemist finds himself utterly undone by his husband's blue eyes.

As Ronin's pace increases, Remi's brow furrows and creases with a look which might have been mistaken for agony were it not for the accompanying cascade of emotions that expressed precisely the opposite. Letting one hand slip from around Ronin's neck, Remi tugs raggedly at the Huntsman's shirt where it had been growing more and more balled up between them. Adjusting himself that the combined pressure of their bodies might do the work his hand would normally do, Remi reaches his arm across Ronin's back to draw their lips together again. Make me cum. He pleads, his legs tensing as if worried that Ronin might have the willpower to draw away at this point.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

It's true - that they have to work for this makes it all the sweeter, and it would be a lie to say that Ronin wasn't feeding other snippets of what could be through their Attuned bond. Images of the completed hotspring, of sweat beading on skin already hot and wet; the snows melting and Deepfrost becoming Flowerbirth, and taking tumbles on the freshly sprouted grasses. He takes them through cozy romps beneath their sheets all the way to extravagant nights away in the Halenani, and gods if it isn't enough compared to right here and right now.

"I love being the one to put that look on your face," he growls breathlessly, and there's no resistance as he's dragged closer, pinning the alchemist's erection between them. With his lips sealed against Remi's and a surge of heat that feels as if it travels all the way from the base of his cock up into the back of his throat, Ronin steadily feels control slipping from his grasp. With pleasure, he assures the other man, though it's punctuated by a groan of something animalistic that might or might not have escaped his throat.

Abandoning himself to the pulse and rhythm of Remi's body, Ronin's thrusts are punctuated by snatches of breath and bruising kisses, until he can no longer hold himself back from the brink. He cums with snow in his hair and Remi's name on his lips, and if he tastes blood, it could be either of theirs at this point.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
Spoiled by Ronin's imagination, Remi lets himself float through the various scenes Ronin situates them in. He tastes the salt of the sea air, spies the way his fingertips turn green with fresh grass, and can even feel the wrinkles on his fingers from having luxuriated in the water of the springs. "You are the only one who can.' Remi manages somehow, moaning into their kiss and marvelling at how the coppery sweet taste on his tongue seems to capture the heat that had been present in all of Ronin's daydreams.

Twisting and arching beneath Ronin, infuriated and wildly stimulated by the imprecise pressure from their bodies against his cock, as Remi finds himself weightless and precarious at the crest of his orgasm, he can't quite be sure of it, but it's entirely possible that the leonine roar of pleasure that resounded suddenly through the Greatwood emanated from his throat.

Drifting, had Remi's hands not been coiled around Ronin's shoulders and in his hair, the alchemist couldn't have confirmed whether or not the two were still together. Sensation had been burned away by the intensity of his orgasm, leaving even the blood pounding in his ears an indistinct and far away thing. The sweat on his neck, the chill of the air, the strange yielding hardness of the snow beneath his back—all of it was blurry in the wake of the ricochets of starbright pleasure still flashing through his muscles.

"I don't think I can feel my toes." Remi murmurs dreamily after a moment, smiling crookedly.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

"I definitely can't feel my toes." Ronin laughs softly, his arms still twined around Remi and one of his knees braced against the snowdrift to try and awkwardly keep them both upright. He has no interest in trying to move just yet, his head lolling against the alchemist's shoulder, and cold-sweet kisses decorating all the spaces between where bruises have already started to spring up on his neck. "Gods, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on," he whispers suddenly, his voice soft and weary in all the best ways.

It has started to snow, and Ronin has glanced up to catch the patter of snowflakes start to cling to his husband's curls and eyelashes. The stark colour paints a perfect contrast to the pink in Remi's cheeks, and the Huntsman wishes he could feel his fingers enough to paint it all while it's fresh in his memory. Humming a note of annoyance that he has to move, it takes a few careful moments to extract himself away from the Lullaby without falling on his bare ass in the ice.

"Let's come back to the hotspring later," he suggests. "I think I'd like to change my clothes and maybe take a nap. What do you think?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
Whatever pain there should be has been chased away by the cold, but even once he warms up and his neck and lower back brag of their war wounds, Remi won't mind. Exhaling shaky breaths that gradually become more and more even, the alchemist's eyes crack open skeptically as he gazes up into the Huntsman's face. A boyish part of him wants to say no u, while other parts just want to shake their heads and decline to be viewed in such a way. Instead, Remi meets his husband's eyes with a joy-weary smile, wanting suddenly to run his fingertips across Ronin's eyelashes. "I am only for you." He whispers sweetly. "And you are all for me."

These weren't the vows they'd made so many years ago, and in fact, the things they said to one another now (and even in their darkest moments), were far more true and binding. Remi loved Ronin, for that.

Grumbling something indistinct under his breath as they part, each having to deal with their own messiness, Remi glances up and nods emphatically. "I think I would like to stop wearing clothes altogether for a little while." He says with a laugh, heaving himself off of the snowbank and tottering slightly on his feet. Reaching out a hand both to steady himself and to anchor Ronin against him once again, Remi leans forward to press a kiss just to the side of Ronin's mouth. "I love you more than anything."