Training A test of contrasts
For Morgan
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

"It does." Still catching his breath slightly. Sah was more then happy to have the small rest that Morgan provided. The younger Abandoned was enjoying this spar far more the he had initially expected. Morgan was clever with her magic and a powerful opponent. Sparring with her was both challenging and engaging. He'd have to ask her to join him again sometime.

Sah tilted his head slightly as Morgan coated herself in her improvised armor. "Interesting idea. Let's see if it works." Sah had coated himself in his lightning on numerous occasions as a proactive way to deal with physical attacks. Earth magic could likely behave the same way, and Sah was curious to see to what extent it could.

Taking a step back, Sah channeled his lightning once more. After giving Morgan a second to prepare her improvised armor, he sent the strike towards her with a cackle of energy.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Sah agreed to her experiment, so Morgan braced herself, feet apart and ready to be hit, making no attempt to dodge the strike. The earth around her body was to be her only defense, and it turned out to be adequate. This time, the blow from the electricity, while definitely still strong, did not knock her off her feet, and she was able to stand and speak after, nodding as she looked down at her chest. "It appears to work. Good to know."

The more ways she had to use her magic, the better. While Morgan knew that this was nothing compared to what some people had out there, Demi-Gods particularly, it was good to build up ones skills against everything they could.

"We will have to train again sometime, Sah. You have proven yourself to be a very capable opponent." The Warden complimented with a proud smile.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah tilted his head in contemplation, impressed by the effectiveness of Morgan's earth magic. "Interesting, that's good to know. If I ever end up learning earth magic I'll have to try that myself." An often easily accessible means of defense certainly was useful. Perhaps his telekinesis could be used as well? Maybe a telekinetic force that pushed out from him? He'd have to try that some time.

Morgan's offer made Sah grin, "Certainly. You as well." He rolled his shoulder, relaxing now that the spar was over. "Thank you for the spar, I enjoyed it." Whistling for Lilly to return to his side, Sah turned to head home. "See you around Morgan."

-{FIN}
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare