i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
We are only haunted by the things we refuse to accept
-Bridgett Devoue
The sun sets and Nikolai finds himself wandering the grounds again. It's his first Deepfrost as an Ascended and the change in cold perception fascinates him. And if he finds himself rolling a few snowballs because it doesn't hurt to do so bare-handedly, who's to say?

Turning a corner he spots a man bundled up. Clearly not an Ascended, and not someone he recognizes. Nikolai narrows his eyes warily, thoughts of the coming war leaving him on edge. Putting on his best stern face Nikolai stalks forward. "Who are you?" The young man asks bluntly, demanding an answer. His expression is certainly more of a scowl then stern, but he's doing his best.

It's after he starts talking that Nikolai notices the scars and tattoos. He manages not to outwardly react, keeping his scowl in place. Internally however, he feels his stomach drop at the intimidating display. Fuck. Since when is there a mob in the Grounds? Did I just yell at a gangster?
Resilience is born even when we feel like we are dying
-Alex Elle

Messages In This Thread
RE: i sank into the sea, wrapped in piano strings - by Nikolai - 09-04-2021, 01:54 AM